Welcome to the E-Learning service
The E-Learning service informs and supports lecturers in implementing electronic media in education and gives guidance of the different offers for students.
The following services are offered:
- Consulting, planning, implementation and coordination of E-Learning projects. (Assistance in writing of IIL project proposals and in choosing the most appropriate tools)
- Support of ongoing projects. (First level support for OLAT, updating data)
- Communication: information about new and ongoing developments.
- Analysis of new tools and applications.
List of E-Learning tools:
- OLAT: Online Learning And Training, the open-source Learning Management System developed at the University of Zurich.
- EPIS - Elektronische Prüfungsunterstützung: Help with the planning and implementation of electronic-supported exams
- Recordings of lectures: In cooperation with SWITCH the lectures, series of events or a single event can be recorded, published in different formats and linked to a web page. For further questions please contact Kerstin Möhle
- Toolfinder: An overview of the various tools and techniques that are used at the university in research and education
- Supporting massive open online course (MOOC) with corresponding technologies. More information
First level support for OLAT.
Dr. Kerstin Möhle
Room: Y32 F 01
Tel. +41 44 63 56117