Before proceeding with the online registration, please read the instructions and cancellation policy listed below.
- All registrations have to be made online.
- Click the "REGISTER" button below. You will be routed to the online registration system.
- Upon completion of the registration, you will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail containing your registration details.
The Registration fee includes:
- For delegates: admission to all scientific sessions, conference material, welcome reception, coffee breaks, and 4 lunches/poster lunches as indicated in the program.
- For accompanying persons: welcome reception and 4 lunches/poster lunches as indicated in the program.
- A 70% refund will be issued for cancellations received on or before May 15, 2019.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after May 15, 2019, but the registrant can request to transfer his/her registration to another person (e.g. co-author), provided notice is given to the Organizing Committee until August 1, 2019.
- Refunds can only be made by bank transfer with all banking fees carried by the Participant. In case of credit card payment, the refund will be credited to the account used to pay the fee originally. Refunds will be processed and reimbursed approximately four weeks after the ICBIC-19.
- Cancellations and requests to transfer registrations must be notified to the ICBIC-19 Organizing Committee by e-mail.
Method of Payments
- Once you have completed your registration, you may be redirected to our secure bank site to transfer the registration fee. Once the transaction has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Payments must be received by May 16, 2019 in order to include the abstract in the Book of Abstracts.
- Payments are to be made by the Participant in Swiss Francs (CHF) by bank transfer or credit card (Visa and Mastercard). All banking fees must be carried by the Participant.
- As soon as we have received your payment, you will be receive the official receipt within 7 days by e-mail.
For registrations after March 31, 2019, the regular fees are applicable.
Among many other benefits (see www.sbi-chem.org), SBIC members profit from reduced registration fees at the BIC conferences. Only SBIC members are eligible for a Young Researcher Travel grant.