Welcome to the E-Learning service
The E-Learning service informs and supports lecturers in implementing electronic media in education and gives guidance of the different offers for students.
The following services are offered:
- Consulting, planning, implementation and coordination of E-Learning projects. (Assistance in choosing the most appropriate tools)
- First level support for the OLAT LMS and the setup of OLAT exams
- Communication: information about new and ongoing developments.
- Analysis of new tools and applications.
- Support in editing educational videos (e.g. cutting, composing with other materials, de-noising, adding opening credits)
E-Learning tools and support at UZH:
- OLAT: Online Learning And Training, the open-source Learning Management System developed at the University of Zurich.
- EPIS - Elektronische Prüfungsunterstützung: Help with the planning and implementation of electronic-supported exams
- "Teaching Tools": Online platform provided by the UZH to help lecturers converting their teaching material to digital formats
- Podcasts/lecture recordings: The recordings in lecture rooms will be uploaded on SWITCHcast MediaSpace and the videos can be edited and published in OLAT or on the Mediaspace plattform. For further questions please contact Kerstin Möhle
- Classroom response system:
Klicker UZH - a browser-based software - enables increased interaction with students during a classroom event. Especially in lectures with many participants, Klicker can encourage students to think and participate.
OLAT 4.0.0 (RELEASE August 2022) - Instructions for Course Authors and Students
Comprehensive manual and tutorials for instructors and students
English: Manual OLAT
Dr. Kerstin Möhle
Webmaster / E-Learning Coordination
Room: Y38 K-02
Tel. +41 44 63 56117