The software available includes:
- Rigaku-Oxford Diffraction CrysAlisPro fully integrated diffractometer software system for data collection, frame integration, twin handling, absorption corrections, frame scaling and data reduction.
- Rigaku-Oxford Diffraction AutoChem software for automated structure solution and refinement in chemical crystallography.
- The Olex2 software package for the determination, visualisation and analysis of molecular crystal structures.
- The WinGX software package for controlling structure solution and refinement, molecular graphics and preparation of reports and tables.
- SHELXL for structure refinement.
- CRYSTALS for structure refinement.
- An extensive range of structure solution programs, including SHELXT, SHELXS, DIRDIF, SIR, Superflip.
- PLATON for comprehensive analysis, validation and visualisation of the structural results.
- ORTEP, PLATON/PLUTON, Mercury and Diamond for molecular graphics.
Crystallography and other databases that are accessible:
Crystallography and other journals:
- IUCrJ, Acta Crystallogr., Sections A, B, C, D, E, F, IUCr Data, J. Appl. Crystallogr., J. Synchrotron Rad.
- Other Journals Related to Crystallography and Structural Science
- Other Journals
Journals subscribed to by the library of the University of Zurich. Access to some electronic journals may be restricted.
Some Other Useful Crystallography Links