Do you BOBA FRET?
BOBA FRET (BOotstrap-Based Analysis of smFRET data) is a script written in MATLAB that can be used to quantify the cross-sample variability underlying thermodynamic and kinetic analysis of smFRET data. For this purpose, bootstrapping is performed in conjunction with well-established approaches to analyze smFRET time traces in order to estimate the standard deviation associated with the relative occurrence of FRET species or with the transition rates.
- S. L. B. König, M. C. A. S. Hadzic, E. Fiorini, R. Börner, D. Kowerko, W. U. Blanckenhorn and R. K. O. Sigel*, PLoS One, 2013, 8, e84157. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0084157
- September 2017: BOBA FRET is now included in MASH-FRET.
- bootstrapping for FRET histogramms
- bootstrapping for dwell time histogramms
- no maintenance of the standalone BOBA FRET procedures.
- May 21st 2014: BOBA FRET upgraded to bobafret1-3-02
- plot y in log-scale available
- parameters for clustering saved
- TDP matrice export to ASCII file if desired (with and without Gaussian filter)
- November 28th 2013: bugs fixed
- equations are correctly displayed in the graphical user interface.
- weighting implemented
- data conversion for clustering fixed
- November 25th 2013: user guide corrected and example data set updated.
- March 13th 2013: the initial version of BOBA FRET is available for download.
We will provide you an account to download the script after filling in the form below. However, we recommend to use MASH-FRET instead of BOBA FRET. The MASH-FRET download is provided on github.